Saturday, April 11, 2020

Switched rolls

As I stated in yesterday’s blog I would be in bed all day and that’s exactly what I’ve been doing watching “Containment” on Netflix! A MUST see if you haven’t yet!!

You would think today was my birthday or something, Troy cooked breakfast! Scrambled eggs, toast and bacon! I don’t eat eggs so I had a banana instead. But none the less it felt amazing not to cook AND I didn’t even ask him to do it... When the fire alarm went of (Laughing out loud) I didn’t do anything but open my bedroom window! You can handle that playa haha... 

Oh and get this he even cooked dinner! Yesssss you read that right he cooked dinner and again I didn’t even ask him!!! Woooooooo look at God, won’t be do it! Yea I’m laying here stuffed off of tacos with my feet up! Wait let me back up, Kayden cleaned up the counters and put stuff away after we ate! Y’all it must be about to snow here in Atlanta! Dang I should have took video of them in there working lol... 

Just thought I’d share... ok I’m going back to being Lazy! Have a good night... 

No comments: