Thursday, February 27, 2020

My garage really

Honestly it has been so long that i can not remember my mom taking me out much to drive! The few times we did go i think i was just a natural.... Well in my head anyway lol! But when i tell you this teaching a child to drive thing is not for me, I am NOT lying!!!

The first time we went out driving I took her to a school parking lot! I made Trinity and Kayden go play at the playground mainly because i was nervous and just wanted to be cautious! But i won’t lie she did well, of course there were no cars so she probably thought driving was just going to be a beeeze! THINK AGAIN little momma! It was cute though the kids were on the sidelines cheering her on! So she was super pumped up.

When I finally got her on the streets we took back roads but there were cars and winding roads however she did not do too bad. Main thing I noticed was she was quite tense, had her shoulders dang near touching her ears. Poor baby!

Ok fast forward a few times on the street and i was ready to take her a longer distance! But for some reason she was not having it! Here we go back with the shoulders to the neck!!

I may have panicked a few times as well butttt!!! ....Just see what happened!!  🤦🏽‍♀️




4 comments:

Shannon said...

Omg tears I have to pee I’m cracking up I can’t!!!! She said sorry I hit the garage 😏🤷🏽‍♀️ Like hey mom stuff happens!
I just know somebody else will be teaching my kids to drive between my nerves and control issues I can’t do it lol

MomOhhMy! said...

Soooo yea she acted as if it was no big deal... maam! Just do what i day and we will be ok!!! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ I don’t think i can keep teaching her lol

Anonymous said...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is ssssoooo funny! My sister tore off my moms whole mirror when she was 15 pulling into the garage. The whole time she was pulling in she was smiling ear to ear while ripping the mirror off. She had no idea she ripped the mirror off until she got out the car lol.

MomOhhMy! said...

Omg nooooo lol my daughter just said “how did she not know” lol child the same way you didn’t know you scratched my car!! Well my Lil brother ran through my moms whole house with her truck soooo I’ll take the little scratches i guess