Thursday, January 9, 2020

My silly confession!!

Ok ladies I vowed to always be honest sooo I have a confession!!! I absolutely hate shaving,  probably as much as I hate to pump gas! And I will ride on E as long as I can,  I even studied my car to know right when it’s time to get some gas so I don’t run out!I’m so glad my son is old enough to pump gas but if him or Troy are not with me mannn it’s a drag.. Sad I know but what can I say? (Nothing)

I will not even lie  I have went weeks on weeks with not shaving (except my under arms I will take care of that) and not even care at one point I was single for so long and NO one was seeing my legs so it was like well forget it who cares! Then came Troy and I was only shaving come the weekends cause that was mainly when we saw each other wink wink... With our schedules it’s just worked better that way! 

I don’t know how often us women are suppose to shave but if you have hair like mine that grows the very next day I’m sure it should be daily! However for me I’m just not doing it! The way my kids schedules are set up I hardly have time to breath some days! That by the time I get into a shower I just want to wash up and get out! NOT shave (big eye roll).

Not to mention that when it starts to grow back it itches, (or is that just me) now I’m squirming in my chair looking like I have a real problem that needs to be handled haha. Like who really wants to deal with that? Not Krystle, I’ll tell you that much!

Trust me there have been MANY times I’ve thought about going to get waxed! Think I know 2 girls that do it, but a few things stop me. 

              1. I don’t really want no one down looking at my goodies (I just know they would be judging )
               2. The mommy in me kicks in and I automatically think “what else could I do with this money or “what do the kids need”
                3. Even though I have a high tolerance for pain, I just imagine this being crucial 

Fast forward with Troy and our relationship, we’re now living together and I’m forced to be on top of it! Buttttt ya girl is NOT smh!  I honestly have tried to do my best because I don’t want Troy feeling like he’s laying with a man! And I also don’t want him turned off but momma is tired! Now that football is over for Kayden (that kept me busy 4-5 days a week) maybe I can stay on top of it! Parents are not allowed at Kimaras practices like kaydens so I don’t have to be there or take her, maybe I won’t be as tired when it’s time to shower! 

I’m not sure if I am just lazy or really just don’t like to shave but it’s on my New Years resolution (not a New Years goal though, to me they are different ) I knew it was bad when I seen a hair on my legs poke through my leggings (I’m legit dying laughing right now) ok ok just typing that makes me want to really stick to this! I will keep you all posted on how it goes! 

Please share anything you just don’t care to do but know its needed! I’m sure they can’t be as embarrassing as mine!!

5 comments:

Kirby A. said...

Totally relatable lol. Donavon has told me on several occasions, "when are you going to handle that?" I finally had to let him know that the grow back is painful and I'd rather wait some months to the next. I have noticed that when I shave with his clippers lol the grow back is less painful and itchy. Also I use the mans razor and NOTHING not itching at all. So maybe that's something you can try

Anonymous said...

I might need to try Troys razors than cause I can NOT deal with the itching when it grows back!!! Thanks for the suggestion

Anastasia said...

I don't shave my legs in the winter unless I'm going out and my legs are out AND I don't put lotion on my legs in the winter. Yet still get upset with my son when he doesn't put lotion on everyday.

Kj said...

Ha that’s funny I fe on my kids the same way and hardly use lotion, but i work from home and they are in school so they need to do as I say not as I do lol... but when I do use it I use vasoline cause I be too dry!

Anonymous said...

Lol we definitely need to go get waxed by somebody who doesn’t know you.....and the itching part is the absolute worse thing ever especially if you moving around or in public and that thing go to itching and you try not to embarrass yourself so I start squirming so bad it’s the worse...and the one thing I absolutely hate doing is folding clothes I think it’s the worse thing ever I wish they would fold themselves and drew likes to wash all the clothes in the house and don’t fold one.