Saturday, March 14, 2020

Coca Cola blahhh

You all know I have my mommy daughter, mommy son and my date nights but I have yet to tell you all about our family nights! Now all five of us are totally different yet similar. We are all goofy so when we get crazy, we get crazy but we all get in our moods where we just don’t want to be delt with! Which is normal, we just handle it differently lol. I’m usually the more neutral one, or id like to believe so (they may say different) but i think I’m just not as picky so I’m more easy going! Then on the other hand lordt (yes I spelled that correctly lol) they are sooo picky and each want it their way or it’s a issue! And normally at least one person has an issues with where we eat or go to have fun!!
 

It’s to a point where now I just say forget it one of y’all gone have to be mad and the next time it will be someone else. Realized I can’t ALWAYS try to please them all or else I start getting irritated lol. Buttttt the one thing I know we can all agree on is —-PEPSI, we can drink a bottle a day! It’s truly all of our addiction. However that did not stop us from visiting the Coca Cola museum. We were all actually excited to go there! That was until we got stuck in traffic on the way there and was legit in traffic for 2 HOURS. The gps would say we were 1 mile away but it was going to take 35 min to get there so we’d go another direction and end up with the same result.... Everyone was getting annoyed and hungry, we almost said forget it but we stuck it out and finally made it!! Come to find out there was a marathon downtown. If you’ve never been I really suggest going, the place is full of information and history and even though coke is not our first choice the different coke products from around the world were... well interesting to say the least!

I love seeing when we are all united and no one is angry or arguing it’s such a beautiful thing! I’m really glad we didn’t turn around because it really did turn out to be a amazing day. Ohh then came time to go eat, and of course everyone through out totally different ideas lol! We ended up at Golden Corral which is perfect for us because everyone can find something they like woohooo! You would not think this but they have greatttt steak!

No comments: