Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Birthday Parties






I am in love with throwing birthday parties and now that my kids are getting older instead of birthday parties we travel. Well mainly for Kayden, Kimara for some reason wants to hang with multiple friends instead of grabbing a friend or 2 and going out of town. Beyond me but hey if that’s what she wants then so be it!


For me the most important part of a party is the cake, an amazing beautiful looking and tasting cake is a must! It’s probably what I spend the most on. Call me crazy but I’ve spent $150 or more for a kids cake.. I’m crazy I know but it’s always been anything goes for my kids (face palm). I had to dig up these pictures but below I will show you some of my favorite cakes and parties from my kids birthdays!! Just Incase you needs ideas for upcoming parties! Not like I’ll be throwing any soon lol


Not sure how old Kimara turned but she had a TuTu and tennis shoes party! It was an old fashion garage house party with a photographer. There was a back drop with props, the kids really enjoyed the props! Kimara wanted a taco bar, soft or hard with chicken or beef!




Look at this face, PRICELESS



My most favorite of Kaydens was his 1st birthday! I rented out a gym and the theme was Lakers!!! R.I.P Kobe The Goat! He had a 3 tier Lakers cake that was the dopest!! Everything was purple and gold of course! Kayden even had his own Kobe covered “special chair”











Hollywood Spa theme! This was a fun night, I got a hotel room, set it up with make up and polish! There were 2 ladies who came did their facials, nails and make up. These girls really thought they were at a spa! They drunk sparkling bubbly from Champaign glasses. The cutest thing ever! Oh and how could I forget the bracelets they made!





Kaydens 4th birthday we did Avengers theme! I had it at one of those jumpy house places in Kansas City but I can’t recall the name! They had a hour in each room and then ended in the party room for food and cake!!! I had Avenger cake, cookies and party buckets for party favors! The kids and I wore Avenger shirts and socks!!









Unfortunately I don’t have picture from this party that I can find BUT just to prove my point about the cake lol I do have a picture of the cake! My cousin and my kid are 4 days apart so we celebrated theirs bdays together quite a few! Their 7th birthday was Mickey and Minnie! The kids wore Mickey and Minnie ears! I can not remember what the gift bags looked like





Ohhh the Ninja Turtle party was a hit too! Everyone wore ninja turtle shirts! We planned for a bbq at the park but it was rained out so we had to take the party indoors. For party favors I used boxes of things that Ninja Turtles ate: Pizza and Chinese!!! I had pizza and Chinese boxes and also bags with turtle masks! There was going to be a Turtle mascot but due to weather he canceled.









Ok so I’m no party planner BUT if you all need ideas feel free to comment below, inbox or DM even email me and I’d love to help! What have been some of your kids favorite birthday parties?



No comments: