Thursday, April 30, 2020

Bucket list

Being out of routine I’ve realized there is a lot that I want to do that I just never have time for! Between work, kids sports, their homework, house work etc I tend to to focus on everyone else... As us moms normally do!

Lately the few times I’ve made plans for myself of course something with the kids comes up that forces me to cancel my plans!! Normally it does not bother me but there are some things that I really want to do. Some of them are not even major things. 

Think I’m going to make a bucket list and really try and stick with accomplishing it. Sooo as I’m writing this 2 things came to mind and OF COURSE they involve my kids. Man I can’t shake them lol. But, none of us have been to New York so I really want to get us all out there! Kayden is in love with the place and always talks about how he wants to see the view (downtown, he loves skylines) and the other one was take us all on a cruise, even though Kimara went on one last year it wasn’t with us so that is a must!

Ok back to me, here is a list of a few things I REALLY want to do

1. Visit Egypt and Japan

2.Find a old slave house and go inside (we went to a plantation in FL but couldn’t go inside so that was a bummer) don’t ask me why I want to do this lol that’s a whole different blog! 

3. Zip line 

4. Learn how to do make up 

5.  Make a time capsule and find a burial spot: not sure if I want a random person to find it or keep it for grandchildren

6. Road trip, going state to state! Not sure how long maybe a week or 2

Ok that’s all I’m coming up with at the moment but I want to at least have 10 to accomplish! Then along the way I know as I complete them I will come up with more!

Do any of you have a Bucket List? If so comment whats on them! And if not comment what would be on it if you created one!!

2 comments:

Kirby A. said...

Yasssssss! Phuket has been on my list and I'm sure we can make plans to accomplish this together. A couples retreat with random couples, we're not around alot of couples but I think trying this and then making it a tradition should be fun.

Unknown said...

You know I’m down!!! Let’s do it Kirbs!