Thursday, April 23, 2020

Clear Proof

We have been stuck in the house for who knows how many days now and my face is pretty pale and dull looking lol I truly need some sun. My freckles are gone, well except around my nose but there are not many! So I’ve been trying out different face masks and washes and I think I found a great one guys!!!

The first charcoal mask I tried smelled bad and dried so tight it was hard to talk, oh and don’t even let me get started on when I pulled it off..... OUCHHH but this one I used last night by Mary Kay called “Clear Proof” was the first Charcoal mask I’ve used that can be washed off. Not only was the color of it real pretty like a grey with hint of blue color but it had NO smell. Now normally when I have on a mask I try not to shower with it because of course the water splashing on it makes it ball up and kind of mushy but I was in a rush to just chill last night so I showered with the mask on and to my surprise it did not mess up the mask!!  I kept it on roughly about 15 min and it did get tight but I loved that I could wash it off. It was a much easier process than pulling it off and risk catching a baby hair or eye brow (Ohhh I’ve done it before lol) 

After washing it off of course I did not have my freckles back, bummer but my face was not so dull any more it had a nice glow. Which was super refreshing compared to how I have been looking. My face was soft, so soft I didn’t even apply any face cream after. Strange I know, usually it’s a must I put some on due to feeling so dry after. This morning when I woke up I still had the glow and skin was still soft. I truly recommend this product for anyone feeling like they have lost their spark and need some refreshing to their face. To order this product and view all the other available items click the link below





No comments: