Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Buffalo chicken egg rolls

In my household we all eat different, some night I have to make extra sides because someone don’t like something and I’ve even made 2 meals in a night lol. So we are always trying new recipes and this one was a hit! Only thing I’ll have to change next time is probably use half bullion instead of a whole one because with the cheese already salty it’s self then add the buffalo sauce it was too much lol.. But the ranch took the salty tase away! 

List:
Chicken breast
Green onion
Buffalo sauce
Mozzarella 
Bullion cubes
Egg roll wraps
Egg
Water
Oil
Ranch

Step 1: cut fat off of chicken, boil water with bullion cubes add chicken until tender, shred chicken (i use 2 forks)

Step 2: add chicken to bowl with cut green onion, add buffalo sauce and mix

Step 3. Mix 1 egg with some water and mix

Step 4: put egg mixture on edges of egg roll wrap

Step 5: put chicken mix in center of wrap and fold

Step 6: fry 3-4 min

Sorry I do not use measurements, I add to taste! You all can add anything thing you like to the rolls to spice it up. Troy had sweet peppers in his! I wonder what kind of egg roll we can make next? If you have any suggestions please comment below!

No comments: